I’m Bertrand, the creator of django-cachalot.
It’s been 5 months since I started this project, and it’s now ready for a safe production use. However, I want cachalot to be perfect.
That’s why I just uploaded to PyPI a release candidate for cachalot 1.0.0. I need your help to test it.
You can even earn 30 € by reporting an invalidation issue! But you have to be quick: 1.0.0 will be released 15 March 2015 if no invalidation issue is found.
I need you to:
- install cachalot on your development server
- open a page of your project where you use a complex query
- change something that should change the displayed result of the complex query
- refresh the page with the complex query to see if the displayed result has changed as expected
- if not, create a new GitHub issue with a minimal example, and I’ll send you 30 € if I or someone else can reproduce the bug